Monday, December 26, 2011

Random Nails



Hi guys! Just a quick post showing my nails. It's a lovely blue metallic colour from Rimmel London. It's from the Lasting Finish Pro collection and it's colour 420 Midnight Blue.
I found this little one few months ago in Poundland, so basically I bought it for a £1, so cheap.. Even though it claims to last up to 10 days it does chip quickly, but besides that it does have a really nice brush and you do get a lovely outcome. I decided to be extra and so painted a little white flower with just some random old white varnish I had lying around. So yeah, that's it. 
Byee Xx

4 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous colour! lovely blog :)


    Monyka xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails. that color is now on my wishlist.

    check out my blog? I always follow back <3
    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that mascara and beautiful nails! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cor é linda, há uns tempos ofereci um da mesma cor e agora que quero para mim não consigo encontrar!

    ReplyDelete