Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR (What I Bought)

Hi my lovelies! So last day of the year, wow. This year has just gone so fast!! I'm hoping for 2012 to be an amazing year ( IT HAS TO!). So I just wanted to leave you here with some bits and bobs I bought this week. 
If you have a Boots near you, you may know (or not) that everything they were selling in the Mix and Match for buy 3 pay for 2 has everything half price. Which is really nice since you had stuff that were £20 or even £40 pounds and now they're half price. So when I went to check it out with my mum I noticed this Soap And Glory tin. Inside there was a cute apron, 'Hand Food' & ' The Breakfast Scrub', as before they were selling for £16, I actually bought it for £8, which is amazing since 'The Breakfast Scrub' is actually £9.45 alone (so I was like OMG!) They all smell yummi but the scrub is just the best, it leaves the most loveliest smell on your skin and I have a thing that all my creams and shampoos MUST smell nice.
Next on the list are these high-waisted shorts I bought in New Look, originally they were £14.99 but I bought them with discount. 

Mascara's finished so I decided to buy a new one and I bought Volum' Express Turbo Boost from Maybelline (long name huh?) . Drugstores mascaras are actually so pricey a bit more and you might as well buy just buy a high-end one, but I found this one for £4/£5 and personally I actually like it, it does leave some clumps which I hate, but you just brush them out I guess, for it's value it's actually good.
Found these lovelies in Accesorize for £3, I was like mine, they had it in this dusty gold colour so I was questioning myself which ones should I get, I went with silver because I'm just loyal to my silver preference.

Lush 'Tea Tree Water' toner for £3.50 and ' Catastrophe Cosmetic' mask for £5.50. I'm still kind like is the toner actually working, but I just L.O.V.E the mask it leaves your skin super soft and I think it does help with blemishes.
Bought this coat in H&M on sale for £15, I think is quite a good deal since knitted stuff can get a bit pricey.
MAC Studio Fix Concealer for £13.50, such a tiny pot and pricey and always MAC is, but I think it might last quite a long time, or so I hope.

So yeah that's it. Hope you lovelies have an amazing year, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.






6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Love your blog - following now :) it would mean a lot to me if you could check out mine! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchases. When will you add a new post?
    Could you take a look at my personal style blog: www.violinstyle.blogspot.com ?
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC, I'll be happy to follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the MAC concealer!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I love soap and glory and mac concealer! My mum bought me the big 60 pound gift pack of soap and glory for christmas and I'm only just running out - so good!
    Hannah xo
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely products, i have to admit that some maybelline mascaras aren't that great as they give me messy clumps but some are really good.
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete