Sunday, December 4, 2011

Helloo


Hi Lovelies
So I've actually been trying to create this post for like a week but I was either too lazy or just kept on forgetting so finally I'm doing it.
Last weekend I went Westfields in Startford and I didn't buy much stuff but I bought some and just thought of sharing. So here it goes. (P.S. Sorry about the quality of pictures, but I heard Santa is gonna be nice this year. Yay)


I bought this knitted brown shirt in Bershka. It's quite warm and I love it and also it was about £15.
These were also in Bershka, around £20. They're not as blue as the picture shows, they're a bit darker and they are quite confy and the material is really soft.

These (Oh Gosh, can't even see what they are) are high knee socks with a cute little bow on top and I bought them in Primark for £2.

I L.O.V.E this bag. I also bought in Primark for guess what, £3. ( Even though the tag said £8... Not gonna complain!) I really like it and it's quite big so it fits my big ass folder for school.

And here it it my big ass folder which I also bought on that day in W H Smith and it was like £2.59 I think..

So yeah here they are the items I bough and left me broke for the day... 
Hope you have a great rest of Sunday, I know I'll be full of homework ¬¬  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you should start blogging again x love this post xx

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete