Saturday, December 24, 2011

Birthday And Christmas

Hey You Guys..
It might be a bit of a longish post, but just pics mostly and I'm gonna put them in small size or else it's just too many... So basically on the 21st was my birthday and today I opened my Xmas presents, so I'll just show you guys what I got and I hope you lot have a Merry Xmas and a lovely New Year. God, I beg for 2012 be so much better than this crap year cuz this year was just shit...
So 21st my friend came over she needed a hug and it was my birthday so yeah closed thing, and on the 22nd went Harvester with my friends and the food was yummi, it was just Nom Nom Nom.

My birthday cake. (YUM)

It's so cute, it's actually a hand cream. I think it's from Korea.
The cake my friends bought me, I was so surprised I was nearly in tears =) 
A card  that my Nyan got me, IT IS JUST EPIC. I loved all the other cards from my friends they meant something for me, but this one was like wow x).
The cutest wallet Nyan got me, I think he got it with my friend (not sure now oops...), either ways I love it; next to it is a key chain with my initials me ma gave me for Xmas.
Face masks my friend got me again I think they came from Korea, can't wait to try them.
My new camera me parents got me, it's a Nikon Coolpix P500. LOVE IT
My Ted Baker Wash Bag, it's gorgeous with all them little fairies.

                                                 A cutie, just a tiny present.
Again from the same Fairy collection from Ted Baker a gorgeous make up bag, it was always sold out gosh.
And finally my fav perfume ever from Ralph Lauren, I swear I nearly have an orgasm everytime I smell it.

So this is it, I was kinda depressed from a few years back I kinda started to dislike Xmas, it's not all about presents, family does matter so much and I miss mine and having a full house. But I'm still grateful and making this post did cheer me up. 
You lot have a lovely time, yeah?  Xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment